Tips for Improving Vitamin & Mineral Deficiencies
As your fat is being “dissolved,” vitamins and minerals are being released, thereby creating an excess of vitamins and minerals for your body to utilize. No vitamins are needed during HCG injections other than XE7 (by Denovo7), as there is NO vitamin or mineral deficiency occurring. XE7 has B-12 and natural fruit supplements to create energy for your body.
If you feel your fingers or toes tingle immediately after taking the supplement, it is the B-12 that is causing this. It will last for about 5 minutes. If this occurs, take half a bottle when you wake up and the remaining half an hour later.
Tips for Your Stress Relief Goals
Medical researchers are beginning to uncover a strong connection between stress and obesity. Here are a few suggestions for relaxing and relieving stress while you’re learning how to lose weight:
- Deep breathing can release stress. (Check out www.ucure.com, www.breath2000.com, www.oxycise.com, www.tbfinc.com, www.breathing.com, and www.bestbreathingexercises.com).
- De-stressing CD’s can reduce hunger, increase metabolism, alleviate depression, and promote long-term permanent weight loss.
- Walking/Exercise can reduce stress.
- Sufficient sleep will reduce stress.
- Socializing reduces stress as well.
Tips for Reaching Your Adequate Sleep Goals
Researchers have found that lack of proper sleep leads to obesity. Here are some facts about getting proper rest while you are on our weight loss program:
- Ideally one would go to bed at 10pm and rise at 6am. Getting 8 hours sleep is best.
- The body releases specific healing hormones between 11pm and 2 am, while in a deep (REM) sleep; this promotes healing in the body
- Getting 8 hours of sleep allows the hypothalamus to remain in a state of normal function.
Tips for Reaching Your Daily Activity Goals
Daily activity is a key element of our successful weight loss program. Here are some tips for reaching your daily activity goals while on the program:
- Walk at a steady pace daily
- Do not overexert yourself, but maintain a rhythmic movement
- You should still be able to maintain a conversation while walking
- Do not attempt to get your heart rate up, this is not the goal for this program
- Strive for a 20 minute daily exercise 4-5 times per week
Tips for Reaching Your Water Intake Goals
Drink a large glass of water immediately upon rising, along with 1 gallon of water throughout the day. Overweight people fail to consume enough water and are dehydrated.
Water recommendations in order of preference:
- Fiji, Evian, and spring water
- Water filtered by reverse osmosis
- Distilled water
- Tap water is discouraged
Tips for Achieving your Food Intake Documentation Goals
BE INTENTIONAL, with everything that enters your body. We can not emphasize enough that is a requirement of Dr. Simeons’ protocol to document, measure, and be specific with every bite of food that you eat.
Most people have found that they have the best success of documentation by choosing one system and then sticking with it. Three different systems we’ve seen patients use successfully:
- Use a smart phone application diary (Lose It! is one example)
- Write it in a paper diary
- Use our Excel application
Tips for Managing Proteins
Getting adequate protein can sometimes be a challenge for people who are trying to lose weight. Here are a few tips for making sure you get the right amount of protein conveniently:
- Purchase all proteins raw and in bulk.
- Weigh and cut into 4 ounce individual portions. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Now when you are ready for your meal you can access your meal quickly!
- You can also pre-cook your portions and store them in the freezer or refrigerator !